Complete Guide for CISCO TRAININGCisco Training is designed for IT professionals who specialize in cloud solutions, in order to develop, advance, and validate their skill set. As more organizations improve scalability, flexibility, and performance with cloud solutions, the need for IT professionals equipped to support those solutions is soaring.
Cisco Training is one of the most dominant players in the networking and communications sector of the IT industry. Cisco certifications
1. CCNA: CCNA training indicates knowledge of networking. CCNA certified professionals can install, configure, and operate LAN, WAN, and dial access services for small.
2. CCNP: Cisco Certified Network Professional. The CCNP certification indicates advanced or journeyman knowledge of networks. With a CCNP, a network professional can install, configure, and troubleshoot local and wide area networks for enterprise organizations with networks from 100 to more than 500 nodes.
3. CCIE: The CCIE is the most respected certification within the networking industry. To obtain the qualification a candidate must first pass a written preliminary exam and then an 8 hour lab exam.
The Cisco training is for IT professionals who play a key role in helping their organizations use technology to improve business outcomes. Unlike other business classes for IT professionals, this certification is holistic and reflects multiple topics often described in today's IT roles. These include: business analysis, technology trends, finance, business-focused solution design, organization change / IT adoption and effective communications.Cisco certification is designed to ensure learners have the skills and knowledge to perform provisioning and support for Cisco cloud solutions. The Associate level of Cisco Certifications can begin directly with CCNA for network installation, operations and troubleshooting.
This certification will sharpen candidate's skills in:
• Capturing business needs.
• Assessing technology options from a business context and contribute to their deployment.
• Understanding ROI and total cost of ownership TCO.
• Influencing and communicating effectively.
The CCNA Cloud certification is made up of two exams:
• Cisco CCNA Cloud 210-451 CLDFND
• Cisco CCNA Cloud 210-455 CLDADM
Cisco certifications are well regarded by some employers, and less well regarded by others, the exception being the CCIE which is universally held in esteem.
For the lower level certifications, it is commonly found that experience is equally if not more important than certification when seeking employment in the IT industry.